Friday, November 14, 2008

Four Chicks Makeover!

Four Chicks has a new face. And from now on, a new attitude.

My hope is to post more about my everyday life as a mom of twins + one, as a woman striving to become more like Christ, as a wannabe chef and as a church communications professional.

I'm not perfect. I'm not trying to be. I'm just trying to get better all the time.

I hope you'll keep visiting and I hope you'll tell your friends!

I've got some "Stuff" (see my new labels) on my mind and I'm excited to share. And maybe even start a conversation or two.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Jenni! Your logo is so cute. Did you do that yourself? I love it! You are so talented. Make sure to think of me the day after Thanksgiving when your Mom wants to go out and buy tons of hairspray from Ulta. :) Oh the memories...

Jenni said...

actually, my ULTA talented husband designed it. Under my creative direction :) the hairspray... yeah, I think she bought 12 cans and ran out in March. Actually, I don't know that for sure, but it's an educated guess. miss you!

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

She looks good on ya. [Ah]

Mom said...

I'm on my last can of hairspray...thank you very much! Those 12 cans lasted a year and yes I plan on making the mad dash day after Thanksgiving run to get 12 more. Wish you could be here to shop with us Kara. Aunt Sandy

I still laugh about the shirt "I beat anorexia"