My friend, Danielle, tagged me in a game of Random Facts.
My job is to post seven random facts about myself. So, here it goes...
1) The temperature in my car must always be set on an even number... odd numbers just don't feel right to me. Sometimes my husband will drive the van and set it at an odd number just to bug me.
2) I am not a morning person.
3) I like my fingernails to be really short. I absolutely HATE dirt under my fingernails.
4) I overanalyze.
5) I have convinced myself that Qdoba burritos are a healthy food, despite the 800+ calorie price tag.
6) I dream of someday having a garden in my backyard, where I can grow organic produce and herbs. The problem, I don't have a green thumb. I hope I get one in the next couple years, because I think this would be a fun project to do with the girls, too.
7) I always looked forward to chicken nugget day at school... the warm wheat rolls, cheesy potatoes, nuggets and honey for dipping. Yum.
Now, if I were truly dedicated to this game, I would post 7 people to tag... but it's getting late and I'm pretty tired, so here are 3 people... no, better make it 4 (it's even) people I tag to join the fun:
1) Nicole A.