Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Fun!

Even though 3 out of 5 of us have nasty sinus colds this weekend, we had a great time with family. We started at Andy's folks pool on Saturday afternoon. Went to Ryan and Shan's pool on Sunday evening and then went back to Grammy and Grandpa's house tonight for dinner.

I've gotten progressively worse about snapping photos and tonight decided to change that trend by taking some fun action shots of the girls.

I love how easily entertained they are at this age. And how different they are. Lobaby loved to play with Grammy's pretend vacuum cleaner, while Jilligirl preferred to play with sticks in the mud and water fountain. It all makes my heart beam with pride.

Little Toothache was not feeling great today, but she got her share of snuggles and special attention from her Grammy, Grandpa and Uncle Mikey.

It was a great weekend. But, I'm exhausted. Just in time to start another week, right?





The girls loved getting pushed on the swings from front and back. Daddy and Uncle Mikey like to keep it exciting!

Duane made some excellent ribs for dinner. I got my in-laws turned on to the Food&Family magazine (I've mentioned it before). But, this rib recipe is super easy, if you want to try it, too.


Jilligirl loves to show us how fast she can run. I love how she swings her arms.


Jailbirds!

Lo is such a great big sister.


No comments: