Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Indiana State Fair 09

We took a trip to the fair with my parents last week and had a really fun time. I don't have any pictures of the baby, but she was the MVP and endured about 6hrs of fair fun and was such a trooper.

This year, the girls really surprised me (especially my timid Lobaby) and wanted to ride the real ponies AND the kid rides, including the little kid roller coaster. They had a blast and it was really fun to watch their faces.

We walked around and ate a little. And then walked around and ate a little more. We tried the deep fried Snickers (delicious) and the deep fried Twinkies (not a fan). We gnawed on a couple turkey legs and drank some yummy Sweet Tea and Lemonade Shake-ups.

Until a couple years ago, I had never been to the fair. Each year gets more and more fun. Maybe I'm a country girl at heart. After all, I did wear my hair in pig tails for the occassion. Or maybe I just like fried food. Come to think of it, we didn't even make it into the livestock pavilions. Maybe next year.



I love Jilligirls face in this one.


She's a Keller. Can't wait to see her next time we visit North Dakota with Uncle Doug on the BIG tractors.



This is a cute little video of the girls on the motorcycles.

2 comments:

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

Fantastic photos and times! That shot of the twins together laughing might be on the best photos I've ever seen on this blog. Save it! Blow it up! Make it a mural! -Mr. Blonde

Jessie said...

I was just wondering around the www and found you via Uniquely Placed :)

I love deep fried oreos! You MUST try them next time :)